- Refer a Friend – For every referral you send our way, we will donate $5.00 to a local charity.
- Dedication Reward – Come on by our office to pick up your free coffee mug and $5.00 gift card to Starbucks.
- Show us some love – Give us a review on Google or Facebook and we will donate $1.00 to a local charity: www.ison1.com/review
This quarter’s recipient of the Dedication Program is Valerie’s House: https://www.valerieshouseswfl.org/
American Red Cross
The American Red Cross not only provides disaster relief nationally, but is part of a global humanitarian network, responding to those in need.
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
FEMA is an independent agency of the federal government, which provides preparedness and response and recovery support to the nation.
Does your family have a disaster plan? FEMA’s Ready Kids Program gets the whole family involved in preparation. http://www.ready.gov/kids
National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
NOAA is a federal agency and the primary source of weather data and warnings for the United States.
The Weather Channel
1. Water and food – at least a 3-day supply
4. Battery operated radio
5. Firstaide kit
6. Medications (including Tylenol, Benadryl, and allergy meds)
7. Rain gear
8. Extra house and car keys
9. Cell phones
10. Copy of important documentation (medical records, insurance papers, passport, birth certificates)
11. Insect repellant
12. Blankets and pillows
13. Pet supplies
14. Small, multi-purpose tools